Friday, May 6, 2011

Testimonials

~ "Dude, it's like a rad book. Like, just buy the thing, bro....
hahaha. See what I mean? hahhah. Dude?" Justin Zachary
Taylor, 20.
~ "Dern tootin it's a good book. Read it to all my boys down
at the Go-Fast Car Club on Main Street." Gary Borker, 68,
golf ball diver/crouton manufacturer, Ice Patch, ND.
~ "I don't know about the words inside. I just like rubbing
the dust cover all over my big hairy pussy." Charlotte
Eclair, 25, failed snuff queen.
~ "Fuck you where it counts! You tink I read dat shit?
Ya right... readin's fer faigs..." Vinnie Stromboli,
38, pizza pie technician, Pompano Beach, Fl.
~ "Hell, it was good. Like a warm shot of bourbon on a cold
Chicago night. Like watchin da bears. I tellce ya, indulge
yerself in a coupla uh polish sausages, a fat portion uh
sauerkraut thick cut fries and a bucket o' beans. Then hobble
off ta da john and blow ass. Best crappin book dere ever
wuz." Artie Poplawski, 32, Oswego, Il.
~ "Enrique's Motor Lodge was brilliant!
Superb! Some might even say marvelous!" ~ Billy Hopkins,
9, paper boy, Seattle, Wa.

No comments:

Post a Comment